See Female Bodybuilder Photos And Pictures

Friday, May 15, 2009

Killer Tricep Exercise - Decline Bench Tricep Extension











This is one of my favorite tricep exercises that works the entire tricep muscle through a full range of motion. I've noticed that since adding this exercise as a staple to my tricep workouts I’ve gained a lot more size and muscle fullness to my triceps and now the side tricep pose is one of my stronger poses.

The main difference with using a decline bench vs. a flat bench is that you get a deeper stretch throughout the triceps in the bottom of the movement. Due to the angle of your upper arms you'll also place less stress on the elbow joint and more stress on the tricep muscles themselves.

If you normally do lying tricep extensions on a flat bench then I'd suggest that you give them a try on the decline bench instead. By doing this you’ll work the triceps through a deeper range of motion and help to stimulate more muscle growth.

Give them a try and then leave me a comment to let me know how it works for you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...