See Female Bodybuilder Photos And Pictures

Saturday, September 12, 2009

IFBB Fitness Pro Michelle Mayberry Injured, Switches to Figure

“Last Friday night I was doing bent over reverse grip barbell rows and when I stood up something didn’t feel right so I did one more set and it started getting tighter so I stopped doing that. I stopped and did lat pull downs and I was able to do them but it still hurt when I got up after the set. By the time I got to biceps I couldn’t stabilize to do those. I was laying on the ground doing dumbbell curls and it wasn’t working very good. I realized I couldn’t go any further and I was done. I rode the bike for cardio then went home.

One week out from the IFBB Atlantic City Pro show Michelle Mayberry injured her back, probably not seriously but bad enough that she pulled out of the fitness event and will compete in open and masters figure this weekend.

When she injured herself she was not doing anything unusual or risky at the time, I wasn’t going that heavy either, I knew I had the show coming up and didn’t want to get hurt.”

Read The Full Story Here:

Mayberry Injured, Switches to Figure

HUGE 25% OFF SALE at Bodybuilding.com - Act Fast! Save on a gazillion products!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...