See Female Bodybuilder Photos And Pictures

Friday, June 17, 2011

Dorian Yates: Muscle Icon

There is an interview over at Bodybuilding.com between David Robson and legendary photographer Kevin Horton, who is now over at BSN. Horton was the guy who took the extraordinary photos of Dorian Yates for Flex Magazine back in 1993, as Dorian was preparing for his second Olympia win (clip below).



I remember being absolutely blown away by those shots. At the time Dorian looked like no other bodybuilder around, huge and incredibly muscled.








I don't know why finding the entire article is so difficult. I am not even quite sure if all of the shots above come from the '93 shoot or a later one. All I know is that Yates incited my passion for bodybuilding, and started the 'never too big' attitude of the sport today. Discuss!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...