See Female Bodybuilder Photos And Pictures

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rythym In Motion: Interview With IFBB Fitness Pro Oksana Grishna

A former competitive gymnast, Oksana began training when she was 8 years old. She became an IFBB Fitness Pro in 2006 at the IFBB World Amateur Championships. When I attempted to interview her by phone, she asked if I would mind doing it by email. She is studying the English language right now and didn't feel that her English was good enough to participate in a lengthy interview. So, the following is an edited version of my questions and her answers.

RX: Oksana, where are you from and where do you live currently?

OG: I am from Russia and I currently live in Las Vegas.

RX: How old are you and when is your birthday?

OG: I turned 31 years old on March 31st.

RX: Current stats?

OG: 128lbs. 5'5"

Read The Full Interview Here:

Oksana Grishina: Rhythm in Motion!
Check Out An Amazing Photo Gallery Of Oksana Here:
Oksana Grishna Photo Gallery
End of Year Clearance at Bodybuilding.com!
Photo Credit: Dan Ray / RxMuscle

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...