See Female Bodybuilder Photos And Pictures

Monday, February 23, 2009

Do you workout when you have a cold?

I've been feeling a little bit under the weather lately. I've got a cough and a stuffy nose. For some reason I usually get a cold each winter. Now I know when most people get sick they tend to just sit around and wait for the cold to go away before they do anything physical.

But I find one of the best ways to feel better and help ease up some of the congestion is to get outside for some fresh air and easy cardio (i.e. go for a walk outdoors). Now obviously this is if your cold / flu is not too severe, you'll have to use your own judgment on this one. But me personally, I always feel a lot better after a walk outside.

So yesterday I bundled up with my winter coat, popped some ephedrine and caffeine to help give me an energy boost and took my dog Sasha out for a walk along some of the awesome walking trails we have here in Newfoundland. The dog loved it, and I enjoyed it as well and felt a lot better afterwards.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...