See Female Bodybuilder Photos And Pictures

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I owe you an appology...

I owe you an apology...
God only knows how many weeks I've had listed on my website that our Total Fitness Bodybuilding Talk Shows start at 8:30 PM Eastern Time. And you know what, I've been frigging up the time zones. I've actually been starting the show at 9:00 pm eastern time...
(Blame it on the stupid half hour time zone here in Newfoundland)...

I always wondered why everyone was showing up so early, now I know, you weren't early I was late LOL

Even through we've been having good audience turn outs, I can only wonder how many people signed in at 8:30 pm EST then got pissed off waiting for me to show up and left. So if this has happened to you I sincerely apologize, it was a stupid error on my part that I should have picked up on long before now.

Now with that being said, I think I'll keep the show going as we have been at 9:00 pm EST. I think most people prefer the later time (at least in North America anyway). But I'm open to your suggestions.

Please leave me a comment to this blog post and let me know what times you would prefer to have the show.

P.S.
You can watch the replay of our August 27 show at:
http://www.LeeHayward.com/tv

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...