See Female Bodybuilder Photos And Pictures

Friday, July 10, 2009

Get Ripped To The Bone Shredded In Just 6 Months!

Just check out these awesome pics that I got the other day from Dave Mendonca...


























































Dave has been working out for the past 6 months with the programs that I provide right here on my website and just check out the killer results he has made in such a short period of time!

Hi Lee,

Love the website, I have gotten loads of great information and training tips from you!

I was inspired by the pictures of the guys you've helped in the past and wanted to send you my progress pictures as well. I have attached a couple pictures of myself after 6 months of clean eating and dedicated training. I have gotten pretty ripped up results, especially considering that I have never seriously pumped iron before.

Thanks for all your helpful advice and tips.

Regards,
Dave Mendonca
Dave's progress just goes to show that with some serious dedication and following the right training and nutrition program you can make some killer gains and get ripped to the bone 6-pack abs shredded!

Just imagine how much fun Dave's going to have this summer at the beach, pool parties, and everywhere else with his new ripped beach body?!?

If you would like to learn how you can get a lean ripped physique just like Dave's then make sure to grab yourself a copy of my killer new Hard-Core Fat Loss book and DVD program at: http://www.leehayward.com/bodybuilding


This program spills the beans on the secrets that competitive bodybuilders use to blast away stubborn bodyfat and get contest ripped in a hurry!

Go check it out now at: http://www.leehayward.com/bodybuilding

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...